Gifts for Backcountry Beginners
Whether your loved one is new to touring, you’re itching to get your kids into the backcountry, or you want to give an unforgettable experience to someone close… they will love it.
Gifts for Seasoned Riders
Bluebird is not just for beginners. With tons of new expert terrain and advanced courses for all levels, you can find the right experience for any backcountry enthusiast.
Gifts for Your Four-legged Friends
Don’t forget to share the holiday cheer with your pups this year.
Here’s what our staff is extra stoked about this winter.
- Women in the Backcountry : Next Level Skills Course
- Avy Refresher Course
- Bluebird Backcountry Women’s Technical Fleece from Black Diamond
- Bluebird Beanie
Not sure what they will want?
Give a digital Gift Voucher.
No need to fret about picking the perfect gift, let them choose their own adventure! We’ve made it easy… get a gift voucher that’s good for anything in our shop: from passes to courses to merchandise. Vouchers range from $25 to $500.
Ultimate Partner Gifts
Set up your best backcountry buds for the Best. Winter. Ever.
- 2x Bundle Package (gear rental + lesson + day pass)
- Bluebird Trucker Hat + Bluebird Beanie
- Rent the whole mountain for a day
- Telling your partner that there is free bacon at The Perch, our mid-mountain hut!
Looking for something small but special? We’ve got you covered with the perfect options for skiers and riders.