We know the world is changing rapidly and understand that our guests might be nervous about booking guided skiing days weeks or months in advance. We require reservations at least 14 days in advance, and bookings are subject to guide availability and mountain capacity limits. If you find that you need to cancel or change your guided skiing reservation, please give us as much notice as possible, as our guided skiing experiences are personalized to suit individual customers. Our refund policy is:
- Cancellations 30+ days out from the start of the course: We can reschedule (availability dependent) or issue a refund minus 10% fee
- Cancellations 7 to 30 days out: Cost is non-refundable, but can be rescheduled (availability dependent) with an additional 10% fee
- Cancellations fewer than 7 days out*: No refunds or reschedules
Guided skiing purchases must be used during the 2020–2021 season and cannot be rescheduled for a future season.
All participants are required to complete a liability waiver, carry all of the requisite safety equipment, and meet the age eligibility requirements prior to accessing the mountain.
*If you’re sick with COVID-19 symptoms, please contact us as soon as possible, and we’ll reschedule as availability allows or issue a refund.
Bluebird Backcountry does not anticipate cancelling a guided day due to adverse weather. In the event of unsafe conditions or extreme weather events, Bluebird Backcountry reserves the right to adjust the format, move the guided venue and/or cancel or reschedule the day under the terms of the Bluebird Backcountry Cancellation policy.
Bluebird Backcountry Cancellation:
While we do not anticipate any cancellations, Bluebird Backcountry reserves the right to cancel a guided day for any reason, including regulatory COVID-19 mandates. If Bluebird Backcountry cancels a guided day, we will provide you with as much notice as possible; however, please note cancellations may come at any time, including day-of. In the event of a cancelation directed by Bluebird Backcountry, we will provide you with the following options:
- An opportunity to reschedule to a future course within the 2020/2021 season, availability dependent; OR
- A 100% credit for any future Bluebird Backcountry product(s), valid for one calendar year from the cancellation date; OR
- A 100% refund of the course cost.
Bluebird Backcountry is not responsible for reimbursement of any supplemental costs associated with your expected participation in the canceled guided day. This includes, but is not limited to, travel, lodging and equipment expenses. If you rented your touring and/or avalanche equipment from Bluebird Backcountry for the course, we will refund you for the days not used.
To cancel your guided day registration, please email us at email@example.com