Join us for our Summer Work Weekend!
Come out and help us improve the skiing experience on our already existing trails ahead of next season. You can come for either the day or for the entire weekend. We’ll have camping available nearby and a BBQ Saturday night!
If you volunteer for one day we’ll give you sweet Bluebird Backcountry trucker hat. Volunteer for the entire weekend and you’ll receive a FREE 22/23 day pass.
– Dates: Saturday July 9 and Sunday, July 10
– Work time: 9am-4pm each day
– Location: meet at Bluebird’s highway gate here: https://bit.ly/3y2pQJF
– Camping at Double X Ranch here: https://bit.ly/3a2hcD6
– What to bring: lunch/snacks/water, clothing appropriate for the weather, work gloves, sunglasses, and a helmet if you have one. If you’re a trained sawyer feel free to bring chainsaw equipment and chaps.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at (914)355-6332 or email@example.com.
As a reminder, the ranch is private property. This is the only time we will have volunteers on the property outside of ski season.