Passholder & Partner Benefits
Better Backcountry — all season long! Your 22/23 season pass opens a world of possibilities.
Passes starting at $249.
How To Redeem Your Benefits:
1. Log in to your online account.
2. In the left menu, click on “Vouchers.” This is where you will find your unique codes for your FREE Guest Pass, 5 discounted Day Passes, and 5 FREE nights of Camping, as well as your Bluebird+ Backcountry 1, 2, & 3 lesson vouchers.
3. Copy the code you would like to use.
- If sharing with a friend, send it their way and they can complete the redemption process on their own in the estore!
- If using personally, then select the product in the estore and simply complete the purchase process like you normally would, applying the promo code to the product in order to zero out the total.
4. For all other perks including unlimited Dog Passes, 30% off daily equipment rentals, 20% off lodging, and 10% off F&B and retail items, you should have received an email with your discount codes. If you did not receive this email, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Packs are ONLY available during the preseason
Four times the fun — enjoy four days on your own or share the love with your friends & family this season with this fully transferable pass option! The 4 Pack is the most flexible way to get out on the mountain — use them for any person on any day, no reservations required!
22/23 4 Pack Benefits
- Discounted price when you purchase 4 Packs versus Day Passes.
- Fully transferable. Use passes for yourself, or share day passes with friends.
- Ski days do not need to be consecutive.
- Valid any day we’re open (Thursdays through Mondays) all season long.
- No blackout dates, no reservations.
How to Redeem & Transfer
- Multi-Day Pack purchasers will need to stop by Guest Services to receive their pass for the day and/or to transfer days to other guests. This season, you can NOT go directly to The Portal.
- If you are not able to join the person you wish to transfer a pass to on the day of redemption, please email us at email@example.com or call 303-332-6484 and include your name, the name of the person you are transferring a pass to, and which day they would like to visit.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see you out on the skin track!