Passholder & Partner Benefits
Better Backcountry — all season long! Your 22/23 season pass opens a world of possibilities.
Passes starting at $229.
How to Redeem
Guest Pass | Buddy Codes | Camping | Dog Passes
- Log in to your account on the shop. page; then click on the Profile icon.
- From the left menu, select “Smart Vouchers.”
- Select the smart voucher you would like to use and click “Redeem.”
Please note: Some smart vouchers will have multiple use options. To view how many uses are left, scroll to the bottom of the page. Under status, you will see how many uses are remaining, as well as the expiration date and where you can redeem (online, in person, etc.).
- Select the product (if applicable) and the date that you would like to use your benefit.
- Click “Redeem Voucher.”
- The process from here is similar to the normal checkout process. Ensure that everything looks correct, then click “Checkout.”
Four times the fun — enjoy four days on your own or share the love with your friends & family this season with this fully transferable pass option! The 4 Pack is the most flexible way to get out on the mountain — use them for any person on any day, no reservations required!
How to Redeem & Transfer
- Multi-Day Pack purchasers will need to stop by Guest Services to receive their pass for the day and/or to transfer days to other guests. This season, you can NOT go directly to The Portal.
- If you are not able to join the person you wish to transfer a pass to on the day of redemption, please email us at email@example.com or call 303-332-6484 and include your name, the name of the person you are transferring a pass to, and which day they would like to visit.
Bluebird passholders get 2 free days to A-Basin.
A-Basin passholders get 2 free weekday (Mon, Thur, Fri) passes to Bluebird Backcountry.
For Bluebird Passholders Going to A-Basin
Passholders can redeem their A-basin passes by taking a copy of their Bluebird season pass confirmation email along with a photo ID to the registration desk at A-basin. There are no blackout dates during the 2021-22 winter season.
You don’t need a reservation but you do need to pick up an A-Basin RFID card at a ticket window; as your pass will not scan at A-Basin’s lifts.
For A-Basin Passholders Coming to Bluebird
A-Basin passholders can redeem their Bluebird days by bringing their A-Basin season pass and a photo ID to the guest services desk, located in the base area at Bluebird Backcountry. These days are only valid on weekdays — Monday, Thursday, and Friday (we are not open on Tue/Wed).
You don’t need a reservation but you do need to pick up a Bluebird Backcountry card from our Guest Services team, as your pass will not scan at Bluebird Backcountry’s Mountain Portal.